These terms and conditions form part of a legally binding contract between Classy Camper Events Ltd. and the Client. If the items in these terms and conditions are not met we reserve the right to either withdraw our services or make an additional charge to cover our reasonable costs or losses in revenue.
1) A non refundable deposit will be required to confirm your booking. This amount will be stated in your personal quote
2) Classy Camper Events Ltd operate a strict policy on under age drinking. Guests that appear to be under 21 years of age may be challenged for photo I.D. in an acceptable format. Acceptable formats include driving licenses, passports, or pass approved I.D. cards.
3) Guests are required to purchase their drinks from the bar we provide for your event. This means that guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks for consumption at the venue.
4) It is an offence to sell or supply or supply alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. If we suspect that anyone is doing so, service from that person will be withdrawn. If we see anyone we know to be under age drinking alcohol that has been purchased from us, we confiscate the drink or ask you to do so.
We will not serve anyone who is excessively drunk, or who is abusive or threatening to staff or other customers or guests.
5) Reception/arrival drinks arranged by either you or another provider are permitted providing they are for consumption during the pre-meal period. We would ask that you inform us if this is the case in advance so that we know what arrangements have been made.
Table wine and all other table drinks including drinks for toasting arranged by either you or another provider are permitted providing they are for consumption during the meal only. We would ask that you inform us if this is the case in advance so that we know what arrangements have been made.
6) Classy Camper Events Ltd are responsible for the operation of your bar in accordance with the licensing act 2003. All premises used for the reselling of alcohol will need to be license. If indicated on your booking form that the premises has a valid licence. Classy Camper Events Ltd will need to see a copy of this. Should the venue not have a licence Classy Camper Events Ltd will supply this and forward a copy for inspection.
7) You will be required to ensure that we have access to the venue at least two hours in advance of the event start time. Bar opening times will be subject to approval by the relevant authorities.
Electric power and water supply:
The client shall ensure a 13amp power supply and access to mains water, at or near to the bar location
Payment for drinks:
All drinks are paid for as sold on the night, with the exception of prepaid drinks packages or prepaid free bars. We do not offer credit or credit card facilities and will not run a tab type bar unless monies have been paid prior to the event or an agreement has been drawn up
All pre-paid bars must have cleared payment before the event
8) Provision of tap water. Where the event is held in a field/Marquee tap water is not reasonably available from us as a mobile bar. The client is responsible for providing free water for guests.
By paying the deposit you are confirming that you agree to the above conditions